Headfirst Summer Camps at St. Patrick's
St. Patrick’s summer program will offer the following robust Headfirst programming (please note that the grade-level groupings below are not final):
- Junior Day Camp (Rising Nursery & PK): This joyful program focuses on building confidence through exploration and play, all while offering the best of summer camp. Children will enjoy STEM programming, creative arts, and music and movement, along with the opportunity to make friends and learn skills to increase their independence.
- Day Camp (Rising Kindergarten & Grade 1): This varied program combines creative arts, science, sports, and music to encourage children to expand their comfort zones, embrace their newfound independence, and test their limits in a supportive environment.
- Multi-Sport Camp (Rising Kindergarten-Grade 7): This high-energy, high-excitement program introduces campers to a wide variety of sports with an emphasis on team-building. Each week, campers rotate through a different selection of court-based or field-based sports such as soccer, badminton, basketball, and more.
- STEM Camp (Rising Kindergarten-Grade 6): Campers explore a specific topic each week such as robotics, coding, or conservation. Through a mix of story narratives and daily challenges, campers cultivate curiosity and learn the importance of overcoming obstacles.
- Innovators, Inc. (Rising Grades 2-6): Campers take on a unique challenge each week based on a theme such as Superheroes, Cooking, or Urban Planning. All challenges combine elements of science, technology, and creative arts, with a healthy dose of teamwork.
Registration for all programs opened on January 6, 2020. Please look for notification closer to that date. In the meantime, you may want to learn more about Headfirst Summer Camps at http://www.headfirstcamps.com.