Service opportunities represent a vital part of the St. Patrick's curriculum, inviting students to engage with the larger world and develop an understanding of the complex challenges and needs of our local, national, and global communities. While these opportunities are numerous and varied, they reflect the core values of our mission and Episcopal identity in order to:
- inspire a spirit of compassion and understanding,
- respect the dignity of all human beings,
- engage in civic responsibility and global citizenship,
- view challenges to the human family from multiple perspectives,
- develop a lifelong commitment to service and making a difference in the world,
- promote empathy and build character, and
- develop a social justice framework.