St. Patrick's strives to provide financial aid grants to all qualified applicants for admission with demonstrated need. In some cases, however, a qualified applicant may be offered admission along with a space in our financial aid wait-pool. Grants are awarded to students in the financial aid wait-pool if funds become available during the spring.
Financial Aid Process
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- Will my application for financial aid affect my child’s chances for admission?
- What factors does the Financial Aid Committee consider when making financial aid decisions?
- How does St. Patrick’s process financial aid applications if parents are single, separated, or divorced? If a parent is divorced and remarried, is the new spouse required to contribute to the student’s education?
- Must both parents be employed to receive financial aid from St. Patrick’s?
- I have multiple children at tuition-charging schools. How does this factor into my financial aid application?
- Is financial aid available for other programs and services beyond tuition?
- Is there financial aid available for late applicants (those who submit an admission application after January 14)?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid every year?
- When will I be notified about my child’s financial aid award?
of St. Patrick's students are students of color