In December 2008, the Board of Trustees approved a set of six strategic goals intended to guide the Day School's and Board of Trustees' work over the next several years.
The Board has also stated its intention to remain flexible and responsive as required to maintain and enhance the Day School's strength and stability during these challenging times. The six priorities will be reassessed in the next 18 to 24 months in order to ensure their continued applicability. The six key priorities are to:
- Enhance the student experience,
- Make St. Patrick's a more diverse and global community,
- Recruit and retain exceptional faculty and staff,
- Enhance the Whitehaven Campus while creating the Foxhall Campus,
- Effectively market and communicate our mission and vision, and,
- Strengthen our finances in the present while ensuring future financial stability and growth.
Read the Strategic Initiatives