St. Patrick's is located northwest of Georgetown, between Foxhall Road and MacArthur Boulevard. The D6 Metrobus stops at the foot of Whitehaven Parkway on MacArthur Boulevard. There is a visitor parking lot adjacent to St. Patrick's Episcopal Church or diagonal spaces at the top of Whitehaven Parkway.
If driving, please be sure to input 4700 Whitehaven Parkway, NW into your GPS/navigation device.
From DC or MD
- Travel west on Nebraska Avenue to the intersection with Foxhall Road.
- Turn left onto Foxhall Road and travel approximately 1 ½ miles to Whitehaven Parkway, which is the first right turn past George Washington University's Mt. Vernon Campus.
- St. Patrick's is the first building on the left.
- Cross Chain Bridge, bear right toward DC and turn left at the first traffic light onto Arizona Road.
- At the first traffic light at the top of the hill, turn right on MacArthur Boulevard.
- Just past the third traffic light (Our Lady of Victory on the left), turn left onto Whitehaven Parkway.
- St. Patrick's is the last building on the right.